Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Life Is Nuts

It's been a VERY long time since I've done anything with this blog.  Just have had too much to deal with in real life, like most of us, I suppose.

So to bring things up to date...

I have a new laptop, well not as new now, lol, but I purchased it back in February. It's a pretty good one, too, an Asus gamer model, and it is a big one, so I use it like a desktop.

I am playing World of Warcraft again, have a new guild on a new server, Alliance side, Drak'Thul server, named Darkwater. Actually inherited it, as one of my characters was in this guild and the four or five others seemed to have quit the game, so I just went ahead and built it up. I've been blessed with some really awesome people who have joined it, and though I don't get to play as much as I'd like to, we have a lot of fun. So it at least gives me a good escape to go to when real life gets a bit overwhelming.

My mom is doing great now, she really went through a lot last year, still gets tired faster than she used to, but that's also age, as I well know for myself! :D  Still, I do thank God for her, and pray that He will continue to keep her steady and strong as possible.

My daughter who is my youngest is a senior in high school this year.  It's so hard to believe that the tiny little bundle I once held in one arm is poised to graduate at the end of this school year, and set out on her life on her own in less than a year.  I'm so proud of her, she has done so well throughout her schooling, has tons of friends, is beautiful, smart, and talented, and I continue to pray for God's protection and blessing on her young life.

I have two grandbabies, and yet another one on the way now!  I never even imagined being a grandma lol, but they are coming up this week to visit, since they probably won't be able to come back for at least another year with my daughter in law being pregnant.  Truly looking forward to it!

Our dog Shady had puppies...count them...TEN PUPPIES!!!! I thought she'd never stop! lol! I've found homes now for eight of them, still have two left, one I really want to keep, the other I also love, and I think my son may be taking her home with them for his baby girl to have her own pet.  They'll be ten weeks old this Wednesday, wow how time flies!

Still working for the same home health agency as a caregiver that I've worked at for going on a year and a half now. Love it, and I pray things continue to be a blessing in that area.

And it's still an ongoing financial struggle, as we do our best to survive the insanity the one percenters ram down our throats. 

I'll get some opinion posts up very soon, probably tonight, and let the chips fall where they may. :D

Thanks to anyone who surfs by and takes the time to read. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment