Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching Up

Haven't posted in a while, because I finally got a new job and it has taken up a lot of my time. Got stuck on a thirty hour shift, which nearly did me in! I'm too old for those long hours! lol!  I'm working for a home health service right now, something I did for over ten years up until about ten years ago.  I don't know how long I will be able to do this, but I'm hanging in there for now.

Not much choice with the job market like it is....

I haven't even played WoW for almost a month now. Between the new job tiring me out and the frustration players face with the new expansion, I don't know how long it will be before I go back.  Love the game, but honestly, Blizzard is definitely catering to young kids who are obssessed and have hours upon hours to play. I don't, so it's on the back burner for now.

I finally got a new stove! A beautiful, full size one! I also finally got my upper cabinets for the wall where the stove is, so I now have a lot more room to store things.  It actually looks like a kitchen now, instead of a half finished afterthought! lol!

It's the last big purchase I'll be making, though, as I now have to watch every penny I spend. With the overseas insanity being used to justify jacked up gas prices that were going to go up, anyway, (gotta luv how they don't miss a trick on spinning greed!), and since I'm going to have to have enough gas to get to client's homes, I cannot afford to blow my money on anything. 

I have a lot I want to say about politics, but I'm planning on making a video for my youtube channel, which will be far easier than typing out a long diatribe on the insanity  that surrounds us!  So I'll be linking that once I make it.

Now to do some boring housework, then see what I can do about making a decent video...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment